Great athletes need discipline to get better at their craft. It works the same way in our spiritual lives.
Points de discussion:
- Discipline #1: Read the Bible. Make it a daily habit and take notes as you read. Need help? Try our Podcast biblique quotidien. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Discipline #2: Pray. Treat prayer as a conversation with God. Ask him for things, tell him how you’re doing, and thank him for what he’s done. Ephesians 6:18
- Discipline #3: Journal. Try keeping a spiritual life journal for sermon notes, prayer needs, Bible insights, and more.
- Discipline #4: Give. Everything you own is from God, so make it a habit to give first, even before you start spending.
“There’s stuff that happens long before you get on the field to prepare you for what you’re gonna face. The same is true for your spiritual walk.” – Jimmy Page
Questions de discussion:
- Premières réactions à ce sujet? Qu'est-ce qui vous a frappé?
- Have you ever tried reading the Bible? How did it go? Why is it such a hard discipline to establish for some people?
- Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17. According to this passage, what is scripture good for? What is it good for in your life?
- What comes to mind when you think about prayer? How would your prayer life change if you started thinking about it as a simple conversation with God?
- Read Ephesians 6:18. In which situations do you usually pray, and why? When should you pray?
- Think about your budget. What’s the highest thing on the list every month? Where does your giving rank? What does that say about what really matters in your life?
- Y a-t-il une étape à prendre en fonction du sujet d'aujourd'hui?
Trouver ce sujet dans Sports.