You aren't alone in your struggle with chronic pain. God can use your trials to strengthen you and give you greater purpose.
Points de discussion:
- Dealing with chronic pain is hard but it doesn’t have to define our lives. Getting stuck in the “why me?” mentality will only make things worse.
- God uses the struggles in life to strengthen us and prepare us for his purposes. We need to let go of control and trust God to see us through.
Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Questions de discussion:
- Premières réactions à ce sujet? Qu'est-ce qui vous a frappé?
- What’s your experience with chronic pain? How has it impacted your life or that of someone you love?
- What are some good and bad things your chronic pain has taught you?
- Read Romans 8:28. How have you seen God use your struggles for good? How do you need to rely on him more?
- Read Philippians 4:6-7. What situations are causing you stress? What do these verses tell you to do?
- Y a-t-il une étape à prendre en fonction du sujet d'aujourd'hui?
Trouver ce sujet dans Émotions.